Are you interested in joining the SDI team, APPLY NOW or please email us at email@example.com. Include your your name, what job you are interested in, a bit of background info, and your phone number and we will contact you shortly.
SDI is now hiring for Fulfillment Associates and Customer Service Representatives.
SDI is an equal opportunity employer. The Company believes every employee has the right to work in an environment that is free from all forms of unlawful discrimination.
Salary:$14.00-$18.00/ Hour DOE
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Location: Boise, ID
Employment Type: Full-time
Probation Period: 60-Days
Start Distributing Inc. (SDI) is looking for motivated employees to join our Fulfillment Team. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, self-motivating, and has a desire to learn new skills. Daily tasks may vary, but primarily include completing order picking.
Founded in 2017, SDI is an ecommerce third-party logistics company that primarily serves the hobby craft market. Our Fulfillment Associates are well versed in the nuances of warehousing, picking, packing, and shipping tiny craft and jewelry parts. SDI delivers to customers all over the world.
Start Distributing Inc. encourages the promotion of new and veteran staff. If you are interested in learning more and developing your skills, please reach out to us.
Duties and Tasks
- Scan job sheet to mark acceptance and completion,
- Read job sheets to ascertain pick location, quantities, size, and color,
- Sort completed picks into correlating tray locations,
- Consolidate order and send it to Shipping Department,
- Maintain accuracy during picking process,
- Meet Company standards of performance.
- Maintain continuous flow of order fulfillment processes,
- Work as a team to complete departmental goals.
- Ability to stand/walk, bend, and stretch for prolonged periods of time,
- Ability to focus on a task and self-motivate,
- Ability to work towards a goal with little supervision,
- Ability to communicate with a team to work towards common goals,
- Ability to match letter/number combinations.
- Personal organizational and time management skills,
- Clear and effective communication skills,
- Willingness to learn new skills,
- Willingness to work occasional overtime.
- Must be able to walk, stand, kneel, and bend over for 8+ hours of the day.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. at a time with or without assistance.
- All benefits are available after a 60-day probationary period,
- PTO (Paid Time Off) is available to all regular full-time employees,
- Company Insurance is available to all regular full-time employees,
- $500 sign on bonus,
- Promote from within,
- Create new jobs with pay raises around employees who excel,
- Flexible shifts between 6:00am-5:00pm,
- Work and home life balance.
Masks are optional.
We have a sanitation team that cleans all high traffic areas.
Military and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
Open to applicants over 15 years of age.
Only full-time employees eligible.
Waiting period may apply.
Customer Service Representative
Start Distributing is looking for qualified Customer Service Representatives to manage customer queries and complaints. You will be responsible for answering customers calls, emails and while providing information about deliveries and resolving complaints. A CSR must be able to deliver outstanding customer service to ensure customers receive the best service experience possible.
Responsibilities vary but include the following:
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Confer with customers clients via telephone and e-mail to provide information about products, enter orders, cancel orders, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess the validity of complaints to determine possible cause.
- Refer unresolved issues to designated departments for further investigation.
- Various quality assurance tasks.
- Ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers problems and concerns.
- Render administrative support to other customer care team members as needed.
- Follow up with customers to check that they are satisfied or if further assistance is required.
- Network with various departments and groups that are involved in customer support, orders, and processing.
- Maintain customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
Full-time, Monday - Friday
Starting Pay: Up to $16.00 per hour DOE.
Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
Pay is distributed via Direct Deposit every two weeks.
Paid Time Off is available for employees working 32+ hours per week.
Competitive Benefits as well as an Employee assistance program.
$300 sign on bonus and another $200 after 180 days of employment.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Ability to operate computers and Microsoft Office.
Ability to process and verify information.
Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
Excellent listening skills and an empathetic voice and manner.
Must be service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.